J.D. Whitlock joins us this week on the Side Hustle City podcast and brings a unique perspective. J.D. was able to build a successful consulting side hustle off of what he does at his day job and his part military training.
In his own words:
My day job is CIO at Dayton Children’s, and I have two side hustles (both of which will stay side hustles):
Whit’s End Consulting which is just me renting out my brain to healthtech vendors and investors about marketing and sales strategy in healthcare IT
COSEO Internet Marketing which is a small agency focused on local businesses in Dayton
What you will learn:
The Rich Somers Report
- Expert network companies (e.g. Guidepoint) and how you can easily build a small consultancy if you have some subject matter expertise that others need
- The success (and cool story behind) Dayton’s Arcade Innovation Hub and how this inspired J.D. to start COSEO
- B2B sales and marketing, what to do and what not to do, and how he re-learned all this with COSEO. (in business networking, old school takes the cake)
- His very atypical entrepreneurial journey (20 years active duty, then worked for other very large organizations, then got around to it)
- LinkedIn advice for personal branding, sales, and company sites
Want to build wealth through real estate investing? Give this new podcast a listen!
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify Passive Real Estate Strategies
We expose retail investors to truly passive REI opportunities & education
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifyBuzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show
Subscribe to Side Hustle City and join our Community on Facebook