Kyle Gonzalez has dedicated his life to health and wellness, starting from his childhood days when he aimed to maximize his performance as an athlete. After a successful career as a Division I basketball player, he acquired multiple certifications in performance, health, and wellness fields, including NSCA, NASM, Precision Nutrition, FMS, and RPR. He then went on to obtain a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology and has taught at the graduate level, provided personal training, developed performance coaches, and managed several prominent gyms. His clientele includes a range of individuals, from professional athletes to high-level executives, elderly clients to youth students, and even Hollywood stars. His work has been featured in several reputable publications such as Men’s Health, The Washington Post, NBC News, Extra, Real Simple, and Prevention.com.
Kyle now runs an educational platform called The Vitality System and has recently released a book of the same name. The book aims to help people take control of and optimize their health and wellness, build sustainable habits, and create lasting change by focusing on four key health pillars: movement, nutrition, recovery, and lifestyle. He brings a holistic and systematic approach to the table, incorporating his diverse background and personal experience with the best available research. He is currently the Head of Content at Momentous, a fast-growing human performance and supplement start-up based in Park City, Utah.
In "The Vitality System: The Ultimate Guide to Living an Active, Healthy, and Happy Life" Kyle discusses:
● 80% of Americans don’t get enough physical activity. Tips/strategies for incorporating more movement into your day
● Steps to take to establish new, effective, and healthy behaviors
● Want to feel better and live longer? Focus on these four core areas: Movement, Nutrition, Recovery, Lifestyle
● How to adapt to your environment (physically and mentally)
● Pros and cons of goal setting
● Strategies to add to your stress management toolkit (also strategies for nutrition, sleep, breathing, and more)
If you need more information on how to start a side hustle please visit Reversed Out.