Side Hustle City
S2 - Ep 39 - Nathan Hake joins Side Hustle City to discuss making money farm flipping and leasing
September 26, 2021
Adam Koehler & Kyle Stevie with Nathan Hake
At 41 years old, Nathan Hake has lived several lives. It's crazy the different side hustles and experiences he's had. You could make a Netflix movie of everything he's been through, the good and bad. Despite some of the drawbacks he's faced Nathan keeps moving forward. Here are some highlights.
Support the show
- Nathan is the father of 4, Eleanor, Lexi, Harlan, and Silas.
- Farm kid of divorced parents and later went into the farm business
- Purchased 300 acres, scaled to over 1200 acres and 50 head cattle
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Started first company at age 12, lawn care, went door to door, mowed grass, rolled lawns, cleared snow
- 3 sport athlete in high school
- Attended Miami University (OH)
- Learned CNC machining at Bullen Ultrasonics. Started CNC machine company.
- Worked for a startup digital surelveillance company went from 3 employees to over 30 in about 2 years
- Started an aftermarket automotive parts company with 4 others
- Started a wheel refurbishing company
- Real Estate software startup
- Commodity Trading, Chicago Board of trade, Options
Subscribe to Side Hustle City and join our Community on Facebook